How do I find wallpapers saved to sd card?General

1. donnakd

donnakd Active Member

I saved some wallpapers/backgrounds from the backgrounds app to my sd card. When I saved them, it said "saved to sd card in backgrounds directory(I think or maybe file?). I spent about 2 hours trying to find it---drained my battery doing it(battery still doing much better though--lasted 12 hours today with very, very heavy usage!).
    I did see there are some apps to manage your sd card, but am thinking surely I can access it w/out one??

THANKS!
    Donna

Advertisement
    :
  2. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

A file manager is highly recommended anyway. I would try astro or es file manager.
  3. donnakd

donnakd Active Member

Ok, I installed astro. Can anyone tell me how to get the backgrounds into my photo album so I can set them for something other than the wallpaper(ex. lockscreen).
    Thanks!!
  4. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

The Screens app downloads backgrounds to a "Downloaded" folder right in my Albums and will show up when I go to change my lock screen. I haven't been able to find out how to do that for backgrounds downloaded from the Backgrounds app.
  5. donnakd

donnakd Active Member

Yeah, I have spent way too much time trying to figure it out. Found them in the astro app, and figured out how to move them to the pictures folder there, but they aren't showing up in my albums in all programs. So I will just try the screens app and see what is there. Thanks so much!!
  6. karib

karib Well-Known Member

I have the same problem with the Backgrounds app now that I have the eris, worked fine on moto droid. Luckily I backed up about 30-40 before I swithched phones! Other wallpaper apps seem to download right into my albums (like they should!). Of course... Backgrounds in THE BEST!! Makes me kinda mad :mad: