• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How Do I get 5 screens on Moto Droid?

bennec

Jun 23, 2010
I started using ProLauncher and Beautiful Widgets today on my Moto Droid while I wait for me Droid X replacement. Thanks to everyone who recommended these. They are great! My home screen finally took on the look I had wanted.

But can't I use up to 7 screens with Launcher Pro? I can't find the option to change this anywhere?

I started using ProLauncher and Beautiful Widgets today on my Moto Droid while I wait for me Droid X replacement. Thanks to everyone who recommended these. They are great! My home screen finally took on the look I had wanted.

But can't I use up to 7 screens with Launcher Pro? I can't find the option to change this anywhere?

If you are using LauncherPro, bring up the Menu and go to Preferences. From there go to Homescreen Settings, then Number of Screens. It will make you restart LauncherPro.

Menu -> Preferences -> Homescreen Settings -> Number of Screens.

Also, in case you were wondering, screen number 4 is the middle screen when using seven screens. You can change the Default Screen number in the same menu.

Hope this helps.

Screenshots:
ryath-albums-lp-screens-picture1532-lp-pref.jpg

ryath-albums-lp-screens-picture1533-lphomescreen.jpg

ryath-albums-lp-screens-picture1534-lpnumberofscreens.jpg

Upvote 0
If you are using LauncherPro, bring up the Menu and go to Preferences. From there go to Homescreen Settings, then Number of Screens. It will make you restart LauncherPro.

Menu -> Preferences -> Homescreen Settings -> Number of Screens.

Also, in case you were wondering, screen number 4 is the middle screen when using seven screens. You can change the Default Screen number in the same menu.

Hope this helps.

Screenshots:
ryath-albums-lp-screens-picture1532-lp-pref.jpg

ryath-albums-lp-screens-picture1533-lphomescreen.jpg

ryath-albums-lp-screens-picture1534-lpnumberofscreens.jpg

Perfect! Thanks for the "great" explaination. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones