How do I get back my Clock/Weather home screen widget?General

1. cth95mustang

cth95mustang Well-Known Member

I accidentally removed my Clock and weather widget that displays on the home screen by default. Does anyone know how to get it back. I went to the HTC widgets but I don't see it.

Thanks,

Advertisement
    :
  2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member

Long press->HTC Widgets->Clock->then choose which one you want.
  3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Well-Known Member

Yep. What he said. I couldn't find it at first either because i kept looking through the weather widgets
  4. pixel8tor

pixel8tor Member

Watch that Clock/Weather is an alleged source of all kinds of evil (read: lag, silent bug, etc.) with the Eris. So, if you start experiencing that, start by removing it again.
  5. ppbb

ppbb Well-Known Member

+1 once i removed this widget and replaced it one from the app market, my phone started to get better. Its not 100% yet, but it did help bigtime.
  6. oldssn

oldssn Member

I have replaced the HTC clock/weather widget with the beautiful widgets version on my wife's Eris. She has a problem with accidentally putting the widget in the trash when she tries to check her notifications. Is their any way to configure the widget to make it harder to delete?
  7. cth95mustang

cth95mustang Well-Known Member

Thanks!

Yeah, that's how I accidentally deleted mine. I was trying to open the notifications and it delayed for a second and removed the widget.
  8. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

The notification bar only has to be flicked a half inch to open it. No need to pull it all the way to the bottom.