1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

(How Do I Get Back the) Large Pandora widget on Moment?Support

1. one_duck_stuck

one_duck_stuck New Member

Hi - Im having some problems naviagting this forum.. sorry if this posts in the wrong place..(im trying to be PC here : )
    Ive accidentally deleted the large pandora widget from my android - When I reinstall, I see only a small icon like widget. How do I get the large one back? please kindly help.
    thank you!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'll move this query to the moment forum, for ya! My guess is that you have the choice of different sizes or if you have one of the newer samsung fones, then you can resize the icon. But what do I know? I only volunteer here! ;)

welcome!
  3. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

I never knew there was one.
  4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

On the Moment there is only the one option unless you had a themed version.
  5. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member

Ok, you're saying that you don't have the Pandora widget, but you have the pandora shortcut icon (to translate for the rest).

You can delete the shortcut icon if you want by long pressing on it then dragging it to the trash at the bottom of the screen. You can add the Pandora widget by long pressing on an empty part of the screen and selecting to add a widget and then selecting Pandora.
  6. latinmaxima

Ah Flu I believe you may be right. Though the Pandora widget is only 4x1. Not large I would think.
  7. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member

Large compared to an icon.
  8. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Yeah I figured that out after reading this thread yesterday.
  9. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Well-Known Member

Aside from taking up more space, does it do anything different from the shortcut?
  10. latinmaxima

If your logged in and playing a list it should display it and show you what is playing as well as allow you to pause and skip as well as like or dislike.
  11. HeadlessPonch

HeadlessPonch Well-Known Member

Oh, well would you look at that? :) This will have to replace the shortcut (if I can find room).
  12. nbradley85

nbradley85 New Member

I did the same thing today, what I did was deleted the Ap and reinstalled it, but to get the long one you have to select to add an Android widget or shortcut not just to add a regular shortcut.