• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I Get contacts from my original o2 sim card to my HTC contacts list

Hello Folks
Just got a new HTC Desire(SimFree), What a leap from my old, but trusty Sony/Ericson i800,anyway, can any one help me on getting my contacts from my original o2 sim card to the HTC contacts list:thinking:
Freddy

Why don't you put your O2 SIM in the Desire and import the SIM to the contacts list?
People > Menu button > Import/Export > Import from SIM ... voila :)

Harry

Upvote 0
Assuming the OP uses gmail for contacts. Not everyone does.

No. Quite. But everyone has a Gmail account (if they want to use the Android marketplace).

My suggestion was to import them to said Gmail account for the reasons stated. Obviously it was intened for those readers who don't use gmail for their contacts. Why would I suggest that they do it if they did it already.

Huh?

I didn't use gmail for my contacts until recently, when It dawned on me that it was a good and very simple way of backin up / restoring my contacts when flashing a ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones