How do I get my browser to see mobile sites instead of full versions?

Last Updated:

1. itsaddison

itsaddison Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, just bought my Droid on Sunday after the underwhelming Nexus One release.

I'm using the Dolphin Browser and struggling to figure out how to get back to the mobile versions of sites. I know it was sending me to the mobile engadget site there at first, but lately I can only get to the full site. I'd really rather see the mobile one for loading time purposes. I remember on my Hero there was an option buried in the menu for this, but I can't find it on the Droid.

Does it matter that I'm in Dolphin instead of the stock browser? And doesn't AndroidForums have a mobile version as well? Can't seem to get to that either.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. brnr17

brnr17 Well-Known Member

have you tried scrolling down to the bottom of the page, i know on some websites they have an option down there to view mobile or full.

3. SteveRyan

SteveRyan Well-Known Member

I dont use the Dolphin browser, but I know for a fact that the settings have an option to show full versions only or mobile. You will have to dig for it, but its in there.

4. Airforcemario

Airforcemario Active Member

On the bottom of most websites that have a mobile version theres an option to swap from full website to mobile website. Try that.