How do I get my gmail icon to the bottom of the displaySupport

1. loumalnati

loumalnati Well-Known Member

How do I get the gmail and text button on the bottom of the home display next to the phone icon...I also want to see the number of new texts emails embedded in the icon.

Advertisement
    :
  2. lennyjew

lennyjew Well-Known Member

What home launcher are you using? I don't recall if the stock launcher allows dock icons/shortcuts to be modified or not.

In home launcher apps like ADW or Launcher pro you simply long press on the icon you want to change and it'll bring up a window of options.
  3. chrissurra

chrissurra Well-Known Member

Use go launcher and go launcher add ons.
  4. loumalnati

I use the launcher that came with the phone...sounds like I can use an app called go launch ?
  5. mkbkr1

mkbkr1 Well-Known Member

I use Go Launcher EX. It will put contacts and text on your dock. You can get go launcher ex notifications from the market. That will show the number of missed calls , texts etc.
  6. vrvallejo

vrvallejo Member

Question for Go Launcher EX users: has anyone been able to setup yahoo mail notifications in the dock (showing number of unread emails)?
  7. loumalnati

I loaded Go Launher Ex and Go Launcher Notification and for some reason I lost all my icons that were on the home page ? Is that normal ? No big deal to add them back, but Im wondering if I did something wrong ?

Also it never put my gmail icon on the dock..how do I dock this icon