How do I get my music player to show all my songs on my SD card?Support

Last Updated:

1. CFD323

CFD323 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I uploaded 100 songs to my SD card from my PC. When I opened the music player app in the phone, it shows all 100 songs.

So I opened up the songs list, picked a song and it played just fine. After the song I hit the forward button to play the next song (next song of the 100 that I had on there) and it played the same song again. So upon looking at the music player it now showed "1/1" at the top, instead of "1/100". It's like it's locked on that 1 song. If I go into the menu I can see all my songs, and I can choose/play them individually, but I can't have all 100 songs chosen, so that they'll just play one after the other.

How do I make the music player show all 100 songs again? I just want to open up the music player, hit play, and sit back & enjoy the next 100 songs playing one after the other. I don't want to have to select each one individually to play. (Hopefully this wasn't too confusing).

Advertisement
  2. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

In the music player, hit the menu button, then you have icons scrolling along the bottom to be able to choose albums, artists, playlists, and the fourth one is All Songs (Music icon). When I choose a song from All Music, and it plays, it shows all 119 of the songs I have uploaded.

You might have chosen a song from specific artist, and if that was the only song from that artist in those songs, it would be 1 of 1, and not 1 of 100, if that makes sense.

This is using the HTC music player BTW...

3. DevHead

DevHead Well-Known Member

I'm having a slightly different problem.

1. Upload 50 songs to SD card.
    2. Open music player
    3. Player shows only 30 songs.

Where did the other songs/files go?

4. ThreeFingersDown

ThreeFingersDown Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but if you find them, peep around for my missing left socks please.

5. TzuDohNihm

TzuDohNihm Well-Known Member

Open the music player and go to the Songs tab. Hit Menu then either Play All or Shuffle All.

6. DevHead

DevHead Well-Known Member

Hmm, still haven't found a solution for this. :(