1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

HOw do I get my Outlook notes into my new Hero?

Last Updated:

1. chewedpup

chewedpup Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am getting a Hero next week and want to do my research ahead of time - I have lots of notes in my Outlook application and need to know how to get them into my new Hero next week. is there a good application already on the Hero that I can sync to or export them to? If not, does anyone have any recommendations for a notepad/memo app that doesn't need the internet, that I can sync to my laptop from my droid, and if possible, have the ability to enter private notes?
    THanks

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

This question should be posted in the Sprint HTC Hero Section, here>>Sprint HTC Hero - Android Forums

3. jacksion

jacksion Member

Migrate PST to NSF program successfully performs conversion of PST email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Deleted Items, Outbox & other sub folders), email properties (to, cc, bcc, from, attachments, sent & received dates), calendars, tasks, contacts, notes etc into Lotus Notes NSF files..read more:- Convert Outlook to Notes with Outlook to Notes Converter Tool

4. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

As always for Outlook sync questions, take a look at Sync Android/Droid with Outlook/Exchange as well as existing threads on the topic.

What makes the Hero different when it comes to Outlook sync? Not all threads necessarily belong in the device-specific subforums.