How do i get my phone number changed on my Boost Mobile Flashed HTC EVO 4GSupport

1. EVOGUY88

EVOGUY88 Well-Known Member

Ok i called Boost Mobile i payed the $15 New phone number fee so my number is changed on there end obviously i did not tell them my phone is a HTC EVO 4G flashed to work on Boost Mobile. My phone was flashed by android2boost.com based in miramar florida it is running whatever that rom is they put on it. Do i need CDMA Software of some kind to change the number of my phone can anyone provide step by step info?

Advertisement
  2. EVOGUY88

EVOGUY88 Well-Known Member

Ok i called Boost Mobile i payed the $15 New phone number fee so my number is changed on there end obviously i did not tell them my phone is a HTC EVO 4G flashed to work on Boost Mobile. My phone was flashed by android2boost.com based in miramar florida it is running whatever that rom is they put on it. Do i need CDMA Software of some kind to change the number of my phone can anyone provide step by step info? Just don't erase whatever it is that keeps my phone on boost mobile service

I will not have phone service again until i get this resolved please help someone
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator