how do i get the Galaxy S3 under Prepaid?

1. dannytech_lt

dannytech_lt Well-Known Member

im looking into getting the International galaxy S3 for ATT but im trying to get it working under the prepaid plan , if its possible .. can i get it to work under Prepaid and if it works how do i go about doing it?

once i buy the phone and own it , i order the sim card and than activate or or do i need to call ATT to get a code?

im currently Sprint i havent been ATT customer in 2 years

Advertisement
    :
  2. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

Not sure about AT&T prepaid............don't think you can do that.

You can however get Straight Talk "bring your own device" unlimited for $45 a month.
    The BYOD uses AT&T towers as opposed to buying a ST phone and using Sprint or Tmobile towers.

Just an option for you.
  3. dannytech_lt

dannytech_lt Well-Known Member

u know what , thats what i think im gonna do its 495 for the year which comes to 40 bucks a month basically and im paying 90 dollars a month so im saving 50 a month .. and with my service paid for the full year ill break even and save money in no time and ill still have the S3
  4. Aokusman

Aokusman Well-Known Member

Read straight talk reviews before you jump. You would be nuts to pay the whole year in advance.
  5. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

Be aware you can only use 2GBS per month on ST and only 100MBs per day. ST's "unlimited data" isn't really unlimited.