• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I hard reset ? Sorry I tried

lexan

Jan 14, 2010
I searched the forum and tried the advice, but I have not been able to hard reset.. The reason I want to do so is written down yonder.
Any help?

With 2.1 , I am not getting email notifications, even though its set to ON, and also have update my htc weather all the time,. Plus I tried to download the htc battery widget and its in a constant state of downloading and wont let me press the cancel button, good lord:p

Let me know if the hard reset has resolved your issues, I was told by HTC to do the same to solve the issue of the phone lag, but I will not reset unless I am sure it works, don't really want to install all the programs all over again for nothing

Installed the 2.1 update twice, performed a hard reset, phone is working a little better but still has some lag and a few minor issues that I'm starting to think just aren't going to go away.

Upvote 0
Thanks bud, I asked HTC if there was going to be an update to the latest release and of course that question was never answered, seems to me that all the posting on the sites go in one ear and out the other, it is all about sales of the new products period

I also just reset everything and reinstaleld the update. I will post an update on the changes that I see, if any.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones