how do I keep the screen and camera lens scratch free?General

Last Updated:

1. rubinscube

rubinscube Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a full body cover or clear material that doesn't cause bubbles on the camera lens or interfere with the touch ability? I havn't been able to find anything yet or maybe I am using the wrong screen protector.:confused:

Advertisement
  2. falexs

falexs Well-Known Member

I'm getting my Eris on Tuesday, and have the exact same question.

3. tats_06

tats_06 Well-Known Member

I want to get a case for mine which is rubberized and protects camera lens. Can also be worn on belt if you prefer. I saw it at VZW. :)

4. Chopstick2U

Chopstick2U Well-Known Member

I haven't experimented with many screen protectors, but the one I got from the VZW store is working just great. Whether or not there are bubbles has more to do with your skill in applying the protector than anything else.

As for the camera lens, the battery door has a clear plastic window that protects the actual lens, so I imagine that can be replaced if you manage to get scratches that affect your pictures.

5. watsonstudios

watsonstudios Active Member

The screen protectors from Verizon work very well. It takes practice to get them without bubbles but it's possible. As far as the camera lens goes - just be careful! that's all you can really do. As soon as you start putting something over the lens, you will loose image quality no matter how clear it is. Most of the cases will be open over the lens anyway.

6. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

screen protector, you can get them very cheap on ebay.. most sell cases and lcd protectors in a package..

7. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

yeah they have replacement battery covers which go over the lense on the vz site.