How do I listen to ESPN Radio?

1. oopena

oopena New Member

All I want is to listen to ESPN Radio on my phone.
    I just got my Moto Droid.
    I've tried Google Listen.
    I've tried ESPN radio website.
    I've tried local radio station website.
    Nothing works. Please help.

Advertisement
  2. FloorGeneral

FloorGeneral New Member

Theres an app in the market for 2.99 called DroidESPN that has a bunch of ESPN Radio stations from around the US. Have it on my girls iTouch, and this was probably the first app I purchased. Works beautifully.
  3. gizbug

gizbug Well-Known Member

Is there an ESPN app that will give me a list of AM radio stations that broadcast ESPN radio?
  4. ak85

ak85 New Member

This sounds great. I listen to ESPN radio all the time on the internet so this will be a great app for me.
  5. Wakey

Wakey Well-Known Member

Anyone else have an opinion on DroidESPN?

I can get some of ESPN via Google Listen but it isn't perfect, doesn't seem to find everything.
  6. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

About 6 months ago I went through this and found a few of the radio apps streamed various ESPN's from around the country. I don't recall which app, but ESPN San Diego was clearly the best in terms of quality stream, and no dropping.

I eventually stopped listening to it, so I'm not sure in today's market what's best.
  7. FloorGeneral

FloorGeneral New Member

I've been listening to ESPN radio using DroidESPN for about 4 hours straight, and its working great. My only complaint is it doesn't have the podcenter like the ESPN app for iPhone/iTouch. I use Google Listen for those, but it'd be nice to have'em all in one spot.
  8. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if this works with the Jim Rome show?