1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How do I listen to ESPN Radio?

1. oopena

oopena New Member

All I want is to listen to ESPN Radio on my phone.
    I just got my Moto Droid.
    I've tried Google Listen.
    I've tried ESPN radio website.
    I've tried local radio station website.
    Nothing works. Please help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. FloorGeneral

FloorGeneral New Member

Theres an app in the market for 2.99 called DroidESPN that has a bunch of ESPN Radio stations from around the US. Have it on my girls iTouch, and this was probably the first app I purchased. Works beautifully.
  3. gizbug

gizbug Well-Known Member

Is there an ESPN app that will give me a list of AM radio stations that broadcast ESPN radio?
  4. ak85

ak85 New Member

This sounds great. I listen to ESPN radio all the time on the internet so this will be a great app for me.
  5. Wakey

Wakey Well-Known Member

Anyone else have an opinion on DroidESPN?

I can get some of ESPN via Google Listen but it isn't perfect, doesn't seem to find everything.
  6. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

About 6 months ago I went through this and found a few of the radio apps streamed various ESPN's from around the country. I don't recall which app, but ESPN San Diego was clearly the best in terms of quality stream, and no dropping.

I eventually stopped listening to it, so I'm not sure in today's market what's best.
  7. FloorGeneral

FloorGeneral New Member

I've been listening to ESPN radio using DroidESPN for about 4 hours straight, and its working great. My only complaint is it doesn't have the podcenter like the ESPN app for iPhone/iTouch. I use Google Listen for those, but it'd be nice to have'em all in one spot.
  8. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if this works with the Jim Rome show?