How do I logout of FB?

1. janevra50

janevra50 New Member

I'm new here. Just got my phone 2day. Got on FB and can't figure out how to logout. Can anyone help me?

Advertisement
    :
  2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Log out from where, the app? The browser?

You can't log out of the app.
    janevra50 likes this.
  3. bgchz

bgchz New Member

if you're in the app, and just keep hitting the 'back' button, it'll at least close it.. if u want to log out all the way, once in the app, hit the back button one time so you're on the main screen.. then hit menu and logout
    janevra50 likes this.
  4. The only way to logout of the app is to hit Menu while in the app, should be a logout button. If you have an htc phone and are talking about Facebook for HTC Sense, if you want to logout you have to hit Menu-Settings-Accounts and Sync, and unsync that.
  5. raphmanuel

raphmanuel New Member

everytime i post on my wall and to someone else wall, instead of "via android" it appeared as this "via facebook mobile" Im on my FB apps while posting. email me pls raphmanuel@gmail.com
  6. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Well-Known Member

As the others have said you can't log out of the account you just close the app and it goes "to sleep" sort of. You can however log out of Chat - in the "homescreen" of the app click on chat and then Menu - Log out