1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

how do i move apps/games to my sd card

1. Chris2388

Chris2388 Member

How do I move my apps and games from my internal memory to my sd card?? My admire is rooted and i have root explorer and titanium backup.

I have a lot of things I would like to move like mikandi which is 11.75MB, facebook which is 12.71MB, and a app/game which is 23.84MB.

Any help moving these to my 16GB sd card would be great thank you in advance.

Advertisement
  2. androidfonefan

androidfonefan Well-Known Member

Don't know if everything will be movable after rooting but much of it should be movable.

AndroidAssistant and AppMonster will both move apps to your microSD card. Another poular one is App2SD but I have never used it.
    I do have experience with AA and AM so I can say for sure that you will be able to move much of what you need off the phone on to your microSD card.
  3. Chris2388

Chris2388 Member

Thank you Im gonna try these now I just hate having no space on my phone. while I have tons of space on my micro sd.

I will post back in here and let know what moves and what doesnt
  4. Chris2388

Chris2388 Member

No go for any of these apps
  5. bowtomecha

bowtomecha Active Member

I use Link2SD on my rooted Admire. I think its the best method to use outside of dark tremor, which is amazing on the lg optimus m.
  6. Chris2388

Chris2388 Member

I tryed link2sd and it wouldnt let me move anything other then what i could move before with the factory settings
  7. sc2dave

sc2dave Well-Known Member

How can i move pics and a few vids to my SD card?
  8. mgibson041387

mgibson041387 Member

you must repack the apk files you want to move and include the install location with the auto feature so that the app can be sent to the sd card because if the app is set up only to run from the internal your sol. I will be making a deodexed stock rom soon with all the user apps set to be apps2sd compatible. more info about app install locations can be found at
    App Install Location | Android Developers