How do I play a video?

Last Updated:

1. rldev

rldev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Now is this a stupid question or what? I do not see a video player. How do I play a video?

Advertisement
  2. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

You can get different video players from Market. What type of video are you trying to play?

3. DanDroid

DanDroid Well-Known Member

The Hero has a built in player. Plug in your Hero to your PC, then mount the SD card. Open "My Computer" and you should see the drive listed as removable disk. I opened the removable disk, then I created a sub-folder under "DCIM" called "Movies" and dropped a .mp4 movie I have. I then launched "Albums". You should now see in the list, "All Videos", which you can now click on, which will then display a "thumbnail still" of your first movie.

Looks like you can scroll through this to access other movies as well, but I only have one loaded. The movie I have loaded played perfectly, full screen and there are other limited controls.

4. rldev

rldev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. I figured this out. You can actually just put a Video folder in the main area of the sd card. As long as the format is good, albums will see it.

5. poppabear

poppabear New Member

What format I've been downloading movies online and they don't play only a quick sec and then only
    audio

6. poppabear

poppabear New Member

What format I've been downloading movies online and they don't play only a quick sec and then only
    audio