How do i print pictures from my sd card?

1. bsmooth1973

bsmooth1973 New Member

My wife is trying to print pictures from her phone(HTC Inspire 4g) onto a HP photosmart 330 series printer. This is not a printer that is connected to a desktop. This type of printer can be used anywhere and use the SD disk or even Usb from phone to printer. One problem is that it won't read the SD card from phone. The other problem is tbat when you plug the phone in directly to the printer with the Usb that doesn't work either. SD card directly in printer error message reads: "Card access error. See use manual.", I have done this and its telling me to reformat the SD card. Do I really have to? If so how do I reformat. Someone please help.

Advertisement
  2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

If you reformat the card it erases everything on the card. So you might want to back up the cards contents on your computer. You can format it from the phone. Menu-settings-sd & phone storage-unmount card-format

What size card is it?

My brother has an HP photo printer, kind of an older one, and it can't read cards that are higher than 8gb.
  3. bsmooth1973

bsmooth1973 New Member

They SD card is 8g. Also for some reason the HTC sync isn't locating are phones either. Have no clue what is going on . Need serious help.:mad:
  4. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

Not sure what os your computer has but on my windows 7 netbook i had to install and uninstall htc sync like 3 times before it worked properly.

If you plug your phone into your computer does it recognize the phone? Is the connection type in htc sync, hard disk,charge only, etc (once plugged in to your pc drag down the notification bar to check how it's connected) ? Do you have usb debugging on (menu-settings-applications-development-check usb debugging)?
  5. tralynhac

tralynhac New Member

If you go to a local walmart you can put your sd card in their digital photo machine thing and print them in seconds. My daughter does it frequently and its pretty inexpensive.
  6. jeremy1701

jeremy1701 Well-Known Member