How do I remove contact from Favorite List?Support

Last Updated:

1. Heliskier59

Heliskier59 Active Member

I see how to add contact to favorite do I remove it from that list? I am worried that selecting "delete" will get rid of the contact altogether...

2. galt

galt Well-Known Member

IN your contact list, there is a star next to each favorite. "un-Star" it.
  3. compute26

compute26 Member

Contact has gray star but appears in favorites list
  4. hastings

hastings Member

Go to your Favorites Tab in the Contact list, find the contact you want to remove, Long hold on the contact, and select 'remove from favorites'
  5. compute26

compute26 Member

:) Thanks but unfortunately, that option does not appear when I long hold on the contact.
  6. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Just select the contact and then uncheck the star in the top right corner.
  7. compute26

compute26 Member

:eek: You are all great to try to help but the star is gray in the contact list for the contact I am trying to remove
  8. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Oh my bad I didn't read that above. Have you tried going to google on your pc and seeing if it is a favorite in there?
  9. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

It's not by chance at the bottom under the frequently called is it? Because those show even if they aren't starred. And i dont think it gives you anything other than deletinng contact.
  10. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!! VIP Member

I just used the star to add five (5) contacts to my favorites list and the list was separated between frequently called and favorites.

When I attempt to remove the contacts form the frequently contacted list (beneath the starred favorites), I only receive the option to delete them.

11. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have that too, I think it's just your "most called" contacts.
  12. oztiger

oztiger New Member

Find the contact to remove in your contacts and choose Edit. You will see the contact is a member of the Group "Favorites" . Uncheck the Favorites group and save.
  13. Groid

Groid Well-Known Member

I had several contacts in Favorites, but I had never put anyone there. I selected one of them and made them a Favorite. Then that contact moved to the top of the list and just below is a title bar labeled Frequently Contacted. The rest of the people who were never selected as Favorites were listed below. You only see the Frequently Contacted bar if you have selected at lease one Favorite, otherwise you just see the contacts with no title bar. Try this yourself, make someone a Favorite and you will see the difference. I don't know how to remove the frequently contacted from the Favorites list.
  14. mp23

mp23 New Member

Click on People
    Then click on Groups (second icon the bottom)
    When you are in Groups you'll see like "Co-workers", "Family" ect. Click on "Favorites"
    Then go to Menu
    You will see "Delete Group Member"
    Click on that and then just click the X next to the person you want to delete

Hope that helps!