How do I remove the MCR Scripts lagfix?

Last Updated:

1. shaahinjjj

shaahinjjj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,
    I was wondering what would be the easiest way to remove the MCR Scripts lagfix? I don't mind doing a hard reset but will that get my phone to the out-of-the-box shape? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. lordmalice

lordmalice Well-Known Member

it wont go completely to outa box shape you can go into recovery mode and clear user cache and then clear user data you wont lose contacts but will lose apps you can redownload them through downloads option in the maket or you can simply download oclf from the market place and it has an option to remove it also you can do the ultimate reinstall os feature done by dialing
    *2767*3855#
    Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It'll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It'll also reinstall the phone firmware.
    PS: Once you give this code, there is no way to cancel the operation unless you remove the battery from the phone. So think twice before giving this code.

3. shaahinjjj

shaahinjjj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I just wanted to have the lagfix removed so I could have the update on my phone when its available? Would wiping everything do the trick?

4. lordmalice

lordmalice Well-Known Member

do the three button boot into recovery trick and wipe cache user data that mcr lagfix is not removible through the remove script it was a buggy script but download oclf from the market when you get ready to go back