How do i Root my ZTE WARP the Easiest Way?

1. EVOGUY88

EVOGUY88 Well-Known Member

The main reason i am looking to Root my Warp (N860) is because i want to have the CPU Run Faster after adjusted with an App like SETCPU that is on the market or play store. Is there any better app for making your cpu run faster Just when the phone screen is on and or browsing the net?????
    by the way are there any free cpu speed increase apps??????
    is there a way to unroot if needed?????

I already have my HTC EVO 4G (TRULY ROOTED AS IN S-OFF) and Flashed to Boost Mobile this was done by a flasher though.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

I would say wait until shinjitsu's 1.5.1c rom comes out as it will be rooted and it will have OC. Yes, it will be easy to unroot, just find one of woodstock's stock nandroids and flash it.
  3. atlharp

atlharp Well-Known Member

I would say the easiest way to root your ROM is to read the stickies above. :rolleyes:
    cartersball likes this.
  4. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

^^^ what he said, read stickies, or post in my thread stating I will root/flash/kernels, and ask for help ;)
  5. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

Yeah this forum needs some moderation and thread merging..
  6. EVOGUY88

EVOGUY88 Well-Known Member

I just keep wondering about it i hear people always say i rooted my phone now it is like incredible. Especially for loading web pages and such?:confused:
  7. jetx2x

jetx2x Well-Known Member Developer

You can get ad free... it blocks almost all ads from inside apps and on web pages from loading... which leads to an overall better browsing experience

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5