How Do I Save Instant Messages on my Droid

Last Updated:

1. workingrott

workingrott New Member This Topic's Starter

Need to know how I can save instant messages on my Droid. I am using the Meebo IM client. This is very important as some are work related and I need to be able to recall them.

Thanks!!!
    Samantha

Advertisement
  2. trav473

trav473 Well-Known Member

just don't delete them. might check into an app call SMS backup I believe. search the market for it.

3. nevergonnauseth

nevergonnauseth Well-Known Member

its more of a meebo issue but i know that meebo usually backs it up online to the website. if i was you i'd just copy and paste it if its that important.

4. PhilosoRaptor

PhilosoRaptor Well-Known Member

Sign up for a Meebo account, then add your AIM/Yahoo/MSN/etc. account to your Meebo account. Then any IM convos you have on Meebo are saved by default. Also, now that you have a Meebo account, you can just click on that on the log-in menu and you'll sign into all of your associated IM accounts with one click.

On another note, I'm not sure if this is a prob with me or Meebo, but every time I sign in, I automatically get logged out within 15 mins of inactivity (just an estimate, it's not that consistent). I'm guessing my Droid runs out of RAM for newer apps I've opened, so it closes Meebo, but I'm not sure. I wish I could stay signed in constantly though.