how do i sync a calendar?Support

Last Updated:

1. adisanti

adisanti New Member This Topic's Starter

I Don't have any calendars to sync with my droid. But I can't use the calendar wiggit until I sync one up. Can anyone provide some help?
    Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. tfek70

tfek70 Well-Known Member

Create one on your gmail account. I have my google calendar shared with my wife and we can both put events on from either phone or any computer. It's awesome when you aren't having sync issues.

3. Legacy Fan

Legacy Fan Member

Agreed. Gmail calendar is the best way to go on the Android platform. The reminder and sharing features make them the best, imo.

4. Stuboy

Stuboy Member

I have a google calendar but it doesn't show up on my phone. i get gmail and contacts but not the calendar. Any ideas as to why?:confused:

5. Legacy Fan

Legacy Fan Member

Have you tried going here:
    Menu->Settings->Accounts & Sync->yourgmailacctname->

Make sure your "Sync Calendar" option is checked in green.

I'm pretty new to Android, so that's my only solution. If that doesn't work I'd say uninstall your account & reinstall it. IIRC, seemed to be a pretty quick process.

6. Stuboy

Stuboy Member

Thanks but I have checked and there are only 2 items in the Google account that show up, contacts and gmail. There is no calendar for me to check. That seems to be the problem. I also, looked at deleting the google account and reinstalling but I am warned by the phone that since it is based on the google account, I will loose everything that has been put on the phone. Not yet ready to do that over a calendar issue.