• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How do I theme the incredible?

zxbcnv

Jun 24, 2010
Alright so my phone has been rooted for a while now and I have been running Koush's Cyanogenmod for the DInc for a couple weeks. Now I was wondering how do I get themes for these ROMs and how do I install them?? I have seen people on the XDA forums theme their DIncs and they said something about metamorph but I have no idea what that is. So please help?

Alright so my phone has been rooted for a while now and I have been running Koush's Cyanogenmod for the DInc for a couple weeks. Now I was wondering how do I get themes for these ROMs and how do I install them?? I have seen people on the XDA forums theme their DIncs and they said something about metamorph but I have no idea what that is. So please help?

Metamorph changes how the background on the widgets. YOu can make them transparent etc. For themes, just browse the forums at xda and find a theme that is compatible with your rom (Cyanogen). Download it , put it on your SD Card. Then go into Recovery and choose to install sd card zip, then browse to your file and install it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones