How do I transfer game files purchased thru Amazon?Support

Last Updated:

1. Msnewzealand

Msnewzealand New Member

Hi all,

I tried to purchase a game (Tropix) through, from my Kindle fire, but it said "this app does not support digital downloads... view and purchase from your computer".

To me, that meant I could purchase the game on my laptop/PC and then transfer the files to my Kindle Fire. I can find the game file on my laptop but how do I transfer (where to?) the file on my Fire?

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

It appears that that game is not an Android app. You should be able to go through the Amazon app store on your Fire to find apps. That game is for a Nintendo DS, as best I can determine.
  3. Msnewzealand

Msnewzealand New Member

I have three versions of the game - DS, CD-Rom and the Digital download. I can see it under Digital downloads but I can't do anything with it from my Kindle. I'm bummed as I already had purchased it. :)
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

See if you can get a refund from Amazon. Explain your confusion. Can't hurt.
  5. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

You should be able to download and play it on a windows PC but not on the fire. If you don't want to play it on the PC then send email to Amazon they are usually pretty good at customer service.

In the future be sure to check out the amazon app store for games for the kindle Appstore for Android you should also be able to access it by choosing apps from your kindle's home screen and clicking store.

Welcome to AF by the way! :D