1. Chief714

Chief714 Well-Known Member

Can anyone help? Please

Advertisement
    :
  2. Chief714

figured it out.

Now.... if I can just figure out how to get my movies on my captivate.....?
  3. Infinite-t

Infinite-t Well-Known Member

If they are movie you purchased from iTunes, youre out of luck. If they are ones you ripped yourself (or got from some other means ;) ) Hooku up your phone to your PC. explore the folders, find the media folder. Open it and create a new folder called video, and drag/drop your vids in. When you are done, dismount and you are good to go.
  4. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

LOL. Copy & Paste is the best.
  5. kristib86

kristib86 New Member

try doubletwist.com works just like itunes and its free!
  6. WLMiller54

WLMiller54 Member

I use iSyncr. Works great.

I Tried Double Twist and didn't like it at all.

- William -
  7. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

I just rip them from the original DVD, encode in Handbrake, and copy over in USB Mass Storage mode.
  8. RedRyno

RedRyno Well-Known Member

I transfered my DVDs to the captivate using Kies...
  9. Chief714

I'm having the worst time doing this. Just can't figure it out. I have handbrake, but it's been so long since I've used it, I forgot how to do it. LOL. I suck... But this phone is off the chain. I think 10 times more cuz it was FREE!!!!
  10. Chief714

none of this works for me..... sigh. is it just because I'm on a mac? or am I just ******ed? Or is it both? lol.

Is anyone willing to PM me and walk me through this? I'd love to use this beautiful screen to watch my dvds
  11. jflexe99

jflexe99 Well-Known Member

Try Kies or get a card reader...copy and past your movies or music to the card...what I do sometimes...workds great.

Love hot swappable cards in phones :)
  12. Chief714

Kies in the US is not available yet according to Samsung.
    In regards to cards you mean SD card?
  13. topshelf95

topshelf95 Well-Known Member

Download a program called format factory. Insert a dvd into the drive and open the program. There is a selection that says dvd rom to file. Once you click that box a new window will open where you need to select output. Select mp4 mobile device compatible. Choose your quality settings and the output language and click convert. Once you see that file on home screen of format factory click the start button and it will save it neatly to a file for you that you can easily drag into the files of your choice on your device. I tried many different programs in format factory was is the easiest in the end. Hope this helps good luck!
  14. thejdubb02

thejdubb02 Well-Known Member