How do I transfer mp3's to ZTE from computer?Support

1. VonDutch72

VonDutch72 New Member

I cannot find the answer to this question anywhere for my phone! :mad: I don't have a ZTE Score, rather a ZTE Chorus, but I cannot find the procedure anywhere. I was wondering if someone could please help me... :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rites

Rites New Member

Music downloaded from muve can NOT be transferred
  3. Devicive

Devicive Member

Read: To ZTE From Computer.
    Have you tried just placing one on the SD card yet?
  4. Devicive

Devicive Member

Just had something cool to throw out there. The app "MP3 Ringtone Maker" is basically a free music downloader. They don't have everything but do have allot.
  5. jcarson702

jcarson702 New Member

First you must have the driver, or here (scroll down to zte mass storage driver), needed for your computer to recognize the phone, then it's simply a matter of connecting the cable and transfering the files from your computer to the phones audio folder located in the media folder. Hope this helps.
  6. stedman420

stedman420 Guest

This phone doesn't have a media folder unless you make one. All you gotta do for this phone is place the mp3's on your sdcard then you can play them. You could actually make a music folder on your sd and throw them all in there and they show up and play just fine. Hope this helps :)
  7. LudwigYoung

LudwigYoung New Member

8. ryleighgarcia

ryleighgarcia New Member

I don't know what app you're using to transfer Android music to computer as a file explorer, but this works in most apps that I use: "long-tap" (press and hold) in an empty area inside the folder where you want to paste the files. If there's anything in your clipboard to paste, then a paste button should appear.

Alternately, I've found that when I "long-tap" to select an item, often a menu bar will appear across the top of my screen with cut, copy, paste options in it.

Hope this helps!
    marleeyoung likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  9. ryleighparker

ryleighparker New Member

You can also sync all your music to Dropbox and then you can access it from any device. But for simplicities sake, sd to pc will work fine. Its always good to make a copy of the entire sd just in case data gets corupt or if you ever need/want to format the sd card.