• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how do i turn s-on

Sorry, but to be honest I don't like being called a smart ass after I just typed out this long explanation spoon feeding information to him that have been answered before, AND can be found by doing a little searching. I agree, I don't think I am better than anyone. Just don't take kindly to name calling, after giving me help.

Understand. Just trying to keep the peace around here ;)

Upvote 0
Seriously. Let it go. Move on.

This is great advice!

I'm sure the Forum Rules indicate that too where it say:

Forum Rules said:
General Conduct: Admittedly, I'm probably a little more anal about this topic than some. I have very little tolerance for uncalled for disrespect. With that said.. read on. Please treat other members with respect. These forums were put together for Android fans to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way

Upvote 0
You might want to search around a little bit, there was a sticky a while back that said people would be banned for snapping at new people, telling them to search etc. Just saying...be careful

I didn't snap at any one, though man. I answered his question, and did not realize until I said it that he was new. Otherwise I certainly wouldn't have been as harsh or told him to search. Either way, he called me names, that is the only reason I became upset.
Either way, to the OP this is a formal apology.
I did not realize that you were new.
and going back could have answered in a better fashion, either way.
It's been a hectic couple of days, regarding 2.2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones