1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How do I use my Charger...Support

1. SongSpinR

SongSpinR New Member

I got a new charger and extended battery off Ebay for $13.95 including a wall charger that supposedly charges the battery when out of the phone and a new back cover to hide the fatter battery.

My question is how do I install the battery in the charger?

The charger has 2 contacts that move. The battery, either the original or the extended life battery that came with the charger, both have 3 contacts and the charger has a blue light illuminated when ever it is plugged in, no matter which contacts are being contacted or without a battery all together.

Do I use the outside contacts, the left and center or center and right? Does anyone know?

About 4 month after I got my Admire my phone decided to NOT recharge a battery at all. Both my parents have the same phone and I can remove my battery, put it in one of their phones and recharge it, but mine will not. I have new cords that work on the folks phones. I have tried to use the cords that my folks use that work for theirs to no avail and now I have the wall charger that didn't come with instructions. There isn't anything in my connection port and i bought a new RayoVac battery as my other grew fat and died. How do I charge my batteries using the new charger?

I'm a patient person but this is becoming a real drag!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Demented755

Demented755 Well-Known Member

Consult the instructions that should have come with the battery? Maybe contact the seller?

Hard for anyone here to really tell you without knowing what the charger and battery is.