1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

How Do I View Internal Storage?Support

Last Updated:

1. En4cer2k11

En4cer2k11 Well-Known Member

Ok, so i can use my Astro File Manager to manage everything that's on my memory card. However, there doesn't appear (to me anyway) to see what's on my internal memory.

My phone has been slowing down a lot over the last couple months, and my launcher force closes a LOT as well. I'm thinking this probably has to do with the fact that i only have just under 500 MB of internal storage left (i started with over a gig), and whatever all is saved on there is probably bogging down my phone. How can i go in there and see whats there and what i can delete to reclaim storage space?

Advertisement
  2. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

for the most part any app on your phone that cant be moved to the sd card(including bloatware) eats up space...you can try deleting the cache from the apps that temds to claim space
  3. Mavyrk

Mavyrk Member

When you're in Astro, its native directory is within your microSD. At the top where the buttons are, you'll see a manilla folder with a greenup arrow labelled "up". Press that button and it will take you to your phone's internal storage.