how do i watch hulu on tf101Support

Last Updated:

1. mashburn82

mashburn82 New Member

I am brand new here and brand new to tablets. And i went to watch hulu and got a stupid message. How do i get around this?

I'm not getting plus cause it lacks a lot of shows.

2. Jelly Doughnut

Jelly Doughnut Well-Known Member

Open your browser, then go to the upper right and tap on the icon (looks like four lines). Select "settings" then "advanced" then "User agent string." You'll then choose "desktop." Now the tablet will load the standard version of websites and you can get on hulu.
  3. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

That doesn't work on mine- I believe Hulu uses "silverlight", which is microsoft (Windows) only.

There is a hulu app for the Kindle Fire (which uses a modified version of android)- but i haven't found one that will work on this thing yet.
  4. ams30gts

ams30gts Well-Known Member

Just search around google for the apk and install it manually. Did it on mine and works.
  5. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

There is an updated app on page5 that did the trick- at first it kept permanent buffering on ads, a restart later and it works great.

Wonder why Hulu lists shows in portrait but does playback in landscape mode? It's quite annoying. My wife's Kindle Fire does the same exact thing.