• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do u hide the talk button

HI ALL i am new to this forum and the droid software. I have evo 4g and i would like to know how do you hide the talk bar on the home screen. And be able to bring it up when i need it. I dont want anythimg on my home screen...only i want is a live wallpaper to show on my home screen. And also how do you get the phone icon to show up while your in another app? So that you dont have to go back to the home screen just to make a call. Thanks for your replys.

I have evo 4g and i would like to know how do you hide the talk bar on the home screen. And be able to bring it up when i need it.

You would have to root the phone and use a custom rom that gets rid of it. You can't get rid of it stock.

And also how do you get the phone icon to show up while your in another app? So that you dont have to go back to the home screen just to make a call.

You just hit the home button. One button is all it takes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones