• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you carry your slide

I wouldn't say nerd!!! Maybe I am just not cool anymore!!! LOL
Belt clips seem much more convenient then a pocket where it could get damaged. It seems I am too worried about it, because a lot of people seem to use nothing and just put it in the pocket. I dont have anything against that, i am just more worried about damaging the screen. Are the screens scratch resistant at all? my buddy has a droid and his screen seems like there is a hard plastic over it where it would prevent it from getting scratched without some serious effort behind it to scratch it.

I've been carrying my phones in my pocket for a while now (with a screen protector) and they've always looked pristine. I take really good care of my devices and never drop them. My hubby on other hand has managed to drop his on a number of occasions trying to put it on his clip on case. It's all a matter of making an effort to take care of it. I actually stopped using a case when I got a work cell phone. Seriously, how geeky does it look having TWO cell phones on your belt? :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones