1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

How do you change APN settings on Galaxy Note?Support

1. impactma

impactma Member

I put a Samsung Galaxy Note on Net10 Service and I have to change the APN settings so I can use the multimedia messages and get on the internet, and I have no idea how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

For ICS:
    Settings>Wireless and network>More...>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names

Click on the APN you want to edit. Or hit 'Menu' button and select 'New APN' if you want to create a new one.

In the edit mode, click the APN and change it to what you need it set at.

GB is similar (if my memory serves me well; not 100% sure):
    Settings>Wireless and network>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names

HTH.
    pallavinarain likes this.
  3. impactma

impactma Member

Thanks, worked great!
  4. nick6974

nick6974 Member

5. robben

robben New Member

I put a Samsung Galaxy Note on Net10 Service and I have to change the APN settings so I can use the multimedia messages and get on the internet, and I have no idea how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried the above instructions but when i get to mobile networks and click on acess point names one apn comes up, but i cant edit it, and where is this menu button?
    please help!
  6. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

When you see the APN, simply press the name of the APN to go directly into edit mode.

The 4 little illuminated buttons below the screen. The menu button is the one that has horizontal lines in a semi closed box. I think it was menu, home, back and search. I don't have the Note anymore. Going by memory the soft button layout.