• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you change the home page screen?

OK so i have searched this. No find.

How do you change the way the home screen is being displayed?

Not the wallpaper itself, but the size and shape of the clock and whether it's even there or not.

TYIA

Tom

The clock and weather are a widget. You can long press them and drag them to the "remove" button. then you can hit the + symbol and add new widgets. The options on different clocks are as follows: Analog Clock (Stock Android Clock) or Clock (HTC). The second one will have lots of options for clocks and sizes. Only one has the weather on it that I know of. You can also add separate weather widgets as well and there are different options for that as well.

Hope this helps!!!
Also in my signature I have a "HOW DO I" settings forum running. If you ask there I will respond pretty fast.

Reactions: richtj99
Upvote 0
Is there a way of removing Sprint widgets permanently, not just from home screen, such as NASCAR, etc?

Press your finger on the widget and hold till you see the remove option at the bottom of the screen and then drag to the remove. Gone! ;)

As far as removing the application, you need to visit the root section. They can only be removed after you root the phone, I believe with the toast method atm, which you can only do if you didn't do the OTA update on June 4th.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones