How do you copy and paste an image?Support

Last Updated:

1. icyb0y

icyb0y New Member

Sorry if this is posted before, Im using Samsung Galaxy S4, how do you exactly copy and paste and image? For example, I want to copy an image from my facebook using my phone to the phone's photo gallery.

In the past with the blackberry phone i use its as simple as right-clicking the image and option to save it will open. However, I can only copy text using this phone, but not images...

Anyone can help?

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!

i moved your question to the s4 forum where folks who have your phone can help you.

i do not have your phone, but can't you use the s pen to do this? i'm not sure, but hopefully somebody else here can verify this or have other suggestions.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

A long press on an image should bring up a dialog that gives you the option to save an image. The default saving location would be the Gallery. I don't have Facebook but it works that way on webpages. Funny thing is though when you do the same thing with a picture someone sent in a text message to you the option changes to Save attachment, It still goes to the Gallery by default though. HTH
    ocnbrze likes this.