• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do you feel about the overall design of the hTC Incredible 4G?

Do you like the design of the hTC Incredible 4G???

• Total voters
I was very excited about this phone at first. Now I'm not sure. To me the Incredible 4G is a watered down Rezound. Come upgrade time, unless the price is right I may just go with the Rezound.

Except for the S4 processor with the integrated LTE chip! Faster than the Rezound, even at the slower clock speed, and should also have better battery life on LTE. ;)

Upvote 0
I was very excited about this phone at first. Now I'm not sure. To me the Incredible 4G is a watered down Rezound. Come upgrade time, unless the price is right I may just go with the Rezound.

As a former Rezound user who went back to the DInc 2, I would not recommend the Rezound to anyone. Certainly not to a DInc 2 user. The battery life is horrendous. The thing is huge and brick like. I could fend off hordes of zombies with it (which may be a plus). I constantly had to shift it in my hand to get to stuff. The only positive thing I can say about it is that LTE is the shiznit.

Reactions: valorian
Upvote 0
As a former Rezound user who went back to the DInc 2, I would not recommend the Rezound to anyone. Certainly not to a DInc 2 user. The battery life is horrendous. The thing is huge and brick like. I could fend off hordes of zombies with it (which may be a plus). I constantly had to shift it in my hand to get to stuff. The only positive thing I can say about it is that LTE is the shiznit.

Thanks for this information.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones