How do you get emojis?General

Last Updated: 2013-01-29 05:38:14
  1. PhilBilly881

PhilBilly881 Well-Known Member

I want to be able to see iPhone emojis, and if possible, send them.
    I've tried go SMS pro with the emoji plug in but that didn't work for some reason.

is there a font I can add that would let me see them?

Advertisement
  2. mysticspiral

mysticspiral Well-Known Member

You can go into google play, try iphone app emoji plug-in, or try (go sms pro emoji plug-in.) I also would recommend you check out the Xda developers , I did see a post giving info on the exact problem you are having . Hope this helps.
  3. PhilBilly881

I couldn't find anything on XDA. Could you give me a link?
  4. mysticspiral

Sorry fell asleep for awhile. Ya Let me go in and find it for ya then i'll send it to you.::)
    PhilBilly881 likes this.
  5. mysticspiral

6. PhilBilly881

7. mysticspiral

Thats odd i even clicked on my own link and it brought me straight to the xda forum . I can see if theres another way i can help u. :(
  8. PhilBilly881

can you tell me where the thread is located so i can manually navigate to it?
  9. mysticspiral

What ios are you running on ur iphine first of all. ? If u havent already update to .6.0 . Otherwise Just google search ( i want to be able to see and send emoji icons from my iphone what do i do . ) then scroll down to xda link. Also there is alot if other links that may help you .
  10. PhilBilly881

this is so weird. i searched that on my phone and it took me to facebook, just like the link:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Edit: i think its my internet
  11. PhilBilly881

Because US carrier disable some characters that isn’t ASCII,so if you aren’t using AT&T andorid phone,you can’t send emoji to AT&T iphone.

i found this when i was searching. this is why i cant see emojis from friend.
  12. mysticspiral

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
  13. mysticspiral

Ok try typing in. Emoji icons for the iphone
  14. PhilBilly881

i want to view them on my reverb.
    And my friends cant see them cause AT&T is weird and doesn't allow it
  15. R3DF0X

R3DF0X New Member

i searched a bit so dont flame. once rooted and the emoji font is installed what apps will they show up on if not all (mainly want to root to see emojis on twitter and instagram) i already use Chomp SMS to send emoji texts. will the emoji font give me access to send all the emoji's using the default message app or do i need to use another one like Chomp?