How do you get pictures taken on the computer?Support

Last Updated:

1. Hand76

Hand76 Guest This Topic's Starter

I can open my sd card up and add and remove files on my computer. But can't figure out a way to open the internal drive to get pictures off.

Advertisement
  2. mrjinglesusa

mrjinglesusa Well-Known Member

The internal phone memory should be mounted on your computer as a different drive than the SD card.

3. gatorbri

gatorbri Well-Known Member

I struggled with this at first too. But then I realized that the drive it automatically was opening was the SD drive. Just click on My Computer and click on the other external drive showing. That will likely be the phone's internal drive.

4. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

On my Incredible when I connect to the PC and select "Disk Drive" I have 2 drives pop up in auto play. yours does not do this?

5. Kyuss

Kyuss Well-Known Member

It should pop up as a separate drive. When I plug my Inc into the computer, I get two autoplay pop-up dialogs - one for the SD card, one for the internal memory. Once you figure out which is which, I'd suggest renaming them. The names will be remembered next time you connect to your computer.

6. Hand76

Hand76 Guest This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys. Actually I had a setting I had to change (or one that was shut off) and now it is showing up again...

Thanks again

7. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Sounds like maybe you need to format the memory. Use Astro to copy what you need from the internal to the sdcard and then do a clean format.

Look for emmc in Astro