1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you have Open Home set up?

Last Updated:

1. abgarza

abgarza Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Feb 9, 2009

P1-Google Widget on top, Browser, email, and youtube apps, and Most used Bookmarks.

P2-Friends Contact shortcuts

P3-Dialer/Contacts apps/Family contacts shortcuts

P4-Weather Widget/Snap photo/useful switcher/night clock/camcorder/market/scoreboard/shopsavvy/flashlight/messaging/claendar/calculator

P 6-7 Blank

2. dynodroid

dynodroid Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Wow, I have dxtop so I only have four screens. Also, I just rooted so my setup isn't quite the way I want it.

But for the sake of saving the life of your thread, I'll share with you what I have.

I'll start off with the dock because it appears on all four screens.

Dock: Google Talk, Gmail, SMS, NightClock, and the Market

S1(home): Contacts, Browser, Useful Switches, Abduction World Attack, Calendar, and a Media folder which contains Camcorder, Camera, OI File Manager, Gallery, and Gmote.

S2(left): Empty

S3(right): Search Widget, Close Everything, Compare Everywhere

S4(bottom): Empty

Two of my screens are empty at the moment, but like I said I just wiped everything a few days ago. I'm gonna wait it out and see what happens with the actual OTA release and probably switch to it. I'm having trouble with the Gallery freezing up and some other things randomly switching windows, this is with JF1.5 release if anyone was wondering.

But yeah, once I get settled with the right build then I'll update my screen settings and share with you guys the abundance of things I keep on them.