How do you keep dust from screen protectorSupport

Last Updated:

1. tbdbuckeyeitl

tbdbuckeyeitl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do you keep dust from getting under the screen protector and the sides of phone and protector. I have vzw screen protector and the vzw shell holster combo. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. cleric7x9

cleric7x9 New Member

the VZW screen protectors are awful, check these out:

SGPStore.com

the best way to keep dust from getting on there is to where non-powder gloves and do it in the bathroom while the shower is running hot. the moisture/steam in the air will keep the dust down.

3. neggie

neggie Well-Known Member

and what i like to do and NEVER get dust and bubbles is us a microfiber cloth first to wipe it down really good then use a air can for keyboards and spray the heck out of the screen, then spray the screen protecter BEFORE YOU peel it off just to make sure no dust there also then put it on always works for me

4. Bert336

Bert336 Well-Known Member

i have used 4 different type of protectors, and by far this is the best... [​IMG]6 Motorola DROID X LCD Screen Protector Guard KIT MB810 - eBay (item 150490129510 end time Sep-07-10 12:25:58 PDT)

It will actually fill the whole screen, the only thing is that you have to line it up perfect, else it will not sit right, these are cut exactly to match your X screen. I have them on all 4 of my DX's.

edit: also depending on what type of casing you have, those cases seem to push against the edged of the screen protectors so look for that too.

5. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

+1 for those! Exactly what i purchased and they are awesome.
    I am a major klutz and it took me 3 of those to get one on correctly.......lol

Not any fault of the product mind you !!!!!!