How do you know if your order went through?General

Last Updated:

1. kekky

kekky Member This Topic's Starter

I pre-ordered the phone for the price of $179 on Tuesday night but I haven't received any confirmation through email or text from T-Mobile. When I try to order the phone again, it shows me the upgrade option of $299 rather than $179. Maybe my order did go through but is there any way to make sure? I worry because my experience with the T-Mobile website has not been very pleasant during the past 4 years I've been subscribed to them.

Advertisement
  2. Pdeco1

Pdeco1 Member

611 on your cell phone!

3. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

I just contacted T-Mobile cause i was unaware about the order i put thru as well. They said it went thru and i WILL be receiving it on the 22nd of October. The only thing that worries me is that she seemed unsure of the 3G service where i am located. Im in Long Beach, CA which happens to be a BIG city. She said that on the 25th of this month, Los Angeles went 3G. So im sure that helps.

4. Huey Freeman

Huey Freeman Well-Known Member

The website does pretty much blow.. However, the customer service reps are far more informative. I just called to confirm and they said my phone will be in the mail on the 22nd.

5. N3TWORK BURN3R

You will RECEIVE it on the 22nd....

6. OrganizedFellow

OrganizedFellow Well-Known Member

I too ordered and did not receive a confirmation number or anything.
    Called two days later '611' on your T-Mobile phone, and was given the confirmation number.

Silly me, I also asked for the FedEx tracking number ... hahaha, she laughed and said that number would not be available til the ship date, almost a month away.
    OH YEAH HUH!? I said to her, and we both had a good laugh at my expense.

Some good service people there at TMO.

7. N3TWORK BURN3R

Agreed. There's been some instances where i end up talking to them about something completely different. Good people there.

8. sleebus.jones

sleebus.jones Well-Known Member

I got an SMS from them a day later confirming my order. I'd guess everyone will eventually get one of those?