how do you manage contacts and sync?General

1. dredges

dredges Well-Known Member

On my old Samsung Admire I was syncing with gmail, and facebook and I had a good list of contacts with mostly pics of everyone too.

Got my new LG Motion did the same and it's like everyone I have ever emailed or anything is in my contact list now, it's a mess and I lost some local numbers that I never put into gmail or facebook.

I have a backup of my old Admire files on my pc is there a better way of doing this?

I don't want multiple copies of contacts.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

The best way, that i use that is, is just sync everything, literally sync my Google+, Gmail, and Facebook, and anything else i can find that has a sync button...Then i choose under the Settings within the contacts page, and choose Accounts, then i click on which accounts i wish to show. All of the data overlays each other too, so regardless of whether my Google+ is toggled on or off, my Mom is still going to have her contact linked with Google+...Since the main account i have checked is Gmail.

Hope this helps! :D
  3. dredges

dredges Well-Known Member

"Then i choose under the Settings within the contacts page, and choose Accounts, then i click on which accounts i wish to show."

Can't find contact settings? What does it look like?
  4. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

While on the contacts page tap the menu button, the far right softkey. Then see display options. :)