• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how do you move music from SD card to phone storage

geesuusss

Lurker
Jun 18, 2012
ok so ive looked everywhere on the internet for this. my SD card is full but my phone storage still has room on it. i get most of my songs from bluetooth or i download it on my phone. since my sd card is full its not letting me put on anymore and ive tried many ways of accessing my sd card but there are no files or anything that will show me whats on it. ive even tried pluggin in my phone and trying to move stuff around but it just seems like all the files have nothing in them!!! i do not want to root my phone. my phone is a samsung galaxy 551. any help?

I do it from my computer because its faster but you can do it from astro or other file managers and you wont need to root for this so no worrys about thay
ok so ive downloaded file manager and the music is in bluetooth. if i hold it a menu comes up and i can click move but it seems i can only move it to another file on my SD? how would i move my bluetooth file to my phones storage?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones