How do you open the back of a Samsung Moment??Support

Last Updated:

1. TalkingTina

TalkingTina Member This Topic's Starter

:confused::confused::confused::confused: How do you open the back of a samsung moment? I need to get my sd card out, so I can plug it in to the adapter and into my computer. Also: sometimes my moment freezes up, and I need to get to the battery as well to take it out and plug it back in. ????????????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Well-Known Member

Stick your thumbnail into the speaker opening and pull down.

3. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Oh heck no, I just tried that, makes an awful noise. Here's what you do:
    Pop open the headphone covering, and press with your thumb, while supporting the phone against the push, and just push downward on the lip. There's a little engraved arrow pointing downward, just push the way it shows.

4. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Well-Known Member

Noise? It maks a noise? All I hear is "click".

5. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

I prefer to impact my phone against a hard surface. Whether it's a wood floor, a concrete wall, or a tiled backsplash. Throw it hard enough and the back will pop right off and even remove the battery for you in the process. Just avoid drywall b/c it's softer and it tends to leave marks on the wall.:D

6. SmokinPiff

SmokinPiff Banned

all i do is push down from behind the arrow on the top... also if you really need to access your sd card and can't get it out, why not just plug your data cable into your phone and mount your sd card from there. that is unless you're putting it in your adapter to use in a camera or something. in that case just try the what I said in the begining :D

7. edvan

edvan Well-Known Member

On the back plate - put one thumb on the Samsung, one thumb on the Google and push up towards the speaker.

8. BlackInjun

BlackInjun Well-Known Member

CC you are ignorant ;):D

9. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

:p
    Seriously though. Any way that feels comfortable to grip the phone and slide the back in a downward motion is ok.
    HOWEVER, It will be easier to open and close if you avoid pressing your thumb into the left side of the rear speaker hump when you try to slide the back downward (the right side is ok).
    Under the left side of the speaker hump is the location of the peg that 'locks' the door in place. So you allow the door to take a less resistant path if you don't press your thumb down to force it through the lock (but rather, flex over it).;)

10. infamousjax

infamousjax Well-Known Member

if you can't figure this out then you don't deserve to own this phone.