• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do you optimize clicks?

droidx_fan

Jul 16, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I'm getting carpal tunnel from using the DroidX. Is there a way to set things up so they just do what it is supposed to do? If you click something that requires a browser, the pop up comes up asking which browser. Even when I've checked the default a dozen times, I still have to make a choice. And then when you click a link in the browser, it has to pop up again to ask me if I want to use a browser. How stupid is that and what a complete waste of time.

Anything I have multiple apps for, I get the stupid pop up. Check default, that seems to work for a couple of times and then it is back to the same ole, same ole. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong at this point, I can't imagine people of reasonable intelligence could have designed an interface an apps so terribly inefficient.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones