How do you put a lg optimus m in recovery mode???General

Last Updated: 2011-07-27 01:56:35
  1. Rgamez1248

Rgamez1248 New Member

Ive rooted my optimus m and everything but so far i cant install any custom themes because i cant get it in recovery mode. Ive googled and all i have been able to find on the subject is you enter these codes in terminal and you hold the the home and lock and volume button which only factory resets it. Here is a video of what i want to achieve does anyone know how to do it skip to 1:50 to know what im talking about thanksss.

‪How to install custom roms on Optimus M and Nand backup‬‏ - YouTube

Advertisement
  2. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

U need to look up joneidys custom recovery..
  3. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

To put it into recovery if you installed it all you have to do is from power off press and hold power, volume down, and home untilled you see the recovery menu
  4. Mikenly

Mikenly Well-Known Member

Hmm. Try this: androidforums.com/optimus-m-all-things-root/300581-finally-custom-recovery-2-2-1-stock-phones.html
  5. thunderkiss65

thunderkiss65 Well-Known Member

6. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

There's a couple of apps as well, I have Quick Boot. I believe they all require root, but you said you already have that. If you have recovery installed (see the link in the thread above) then you just tap the app and it'll ask you if you want to reboot, boot to recovery, turn off and 1 other. It's a nice little app; makes it easier than trying to hold down 3 buttons at the same time. :)
  7. Outrider

Outrider Member