How do you retrieve deleted texts??General

1. 3ris

3ris Active Member

I have deleted some text messages that I need recover. Do I go through Verizon to get them (if i even can...?) or is there a recovery I can do to find the messages I deleted???

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. 3ris

3ris Active Member

Bump. Does someone know if I can get them back??
  3. dhbdhb2000

dhbdhb2000 New Member

I don't know how to recover texts you've deleted but for future situations you can download the app "SMS Backup" and it will back up all your texts to Gmail.. that way you can delete whole threads in confidence.

Hope this helps later, just wanted to reply since no one has yet
  4. 3ris

3ris Active Member

Thanks

It looks as though you can retrieve deleted messages from a sim card, but the Eris doesn't have one. Does anyone know if they save to the memory card? Or is that basically why you need that app.... ? :confused:

There has got to be someone that is techy enough to know this.. well i hope :rolleyes:
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

6. 3ris

3ris Active Member

7. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

I dont believe so.
    The only hope you might have is if you were using a messaging app like HAndcent or Chomp.....
    If so, open up the stock app... Might be your lucky day and they might be there waiting for you.
    But I'm not even positive this will work.

You can always ask them to resend:rolleyes:
  8. 3ris

3ris Active Member

Haha, I wish I could.. it would have been a hell of a lot easier to prove what I needed to if I had them.. But its the reason I need them, the person is saying stuff that didn't happen... (my credibility is on the line)

Anyways, I realized proof with my detailed usage from My Verizon bill is all I needed. Dumb B*tches... :mad: haha

BTW, thanks to all the for the responses and help! I will definately be using SMS Backup in the future!!!
  9. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Tell me about it!!!!!:rolleyes: