• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do you send a contact?

Smokey_Barr

Nov 22, 2010
London
I thought for one silly minute that a long touch on a contact name would bring up a list along the lines of "Send via sms" "Send via Bluetooth" "send via email"... How wrong I was. Short of selecting a contact, edit, and copy and pasting the number into an email/sms, is there a more efficient way to send a contact?

I thought for one silly minute that a long touch on a contact name would bring up a list along the lines of "Send via sms" "Send via Bluetooth" "send via email"... How wrong I was. Short of selecting a contact, edit, and copy and pasting the number into an email/sms, is there a more efficient way to send a contact?
You can send it as a business card by opening the contact, menu, send business card.

Reactions: Smokey_Barr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones