How do you send pictures over wifi?Support

1. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Pretty urgent .

Advertisement
    :
  2. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

How do you mean? as in wifi file sharing? If so you would need a wifi sharing app.
  3. Dubstep

Picture mms using wifi.
  4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

5. PlayfulGod

6. DsyMnapTic

DsyMnapTic Well-Known Member

Actually Dub, I've been looking into this myself and I don't know if you've already check this out, but there are some options in the market that allow you to text over wifi and 3g. You might just search around under different topics dealing with your subject, such as..."texting over wifi"...or something along those lines.

Also you can text via email to a phone, but keep in mind that there's a pritty low limit on the file size you can send, atleast that's the problem I was having.....If you want to try it though, just attach the pic to the email like usual and try to send it, maybe figure out the Max size MMS, that the other person can receive.
    Dubstep likes this.
  7. melo1819

melo1819 Member

Just use KiK Messenger. If the other person has android or iOS you can send pictures easily and fast. It's what I use. It's very fast. :)
    Dubstep likes this.
  8. Dubstep

I've ran into texting apps, and they work well. I can also use tikl if I want to talk to someone. I'm currently using Gtalk to text.
  9. nuttmeg

have your use Tango?:D
  10. PlayfulGod

not pay your bill or sumtin????
  11. nuttmeg